bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and exciting ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We have raised over 4.1 billion yen (~$36 million) in venture capital funding. Our platform has facilitated over $250 billion in bitcoin trades in 2017.
We are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
We are looking for a seasoned digital marketing specialist / growth hacker who will accelerate our European expansion. You will be finding new ways to reach potential users and engage with them.
Since our European operation has recently started, you will also be responsible for a wide range of marketing tasks. These include conducting market studies, branding, customer acquisition and public relations.
You need to be truly passionate about growing an online business through innovative marketing techniques. Creativity in driving growth as well as testing / evolving the techniques of our competitors is important.
You will report directly to the management of bitFlyer Europe.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story. A familiarity and genuine interest in Bitcoin and blockchain technology is desirable.
- Lead market studies for both retail and institutional investors
- Build marketing strategies to acquire customers through online and offline channels
- Manage advertising campaigns and track KPIs to improve performance
- Lead bitFlyer's public relations activities to raise the awareness of the brand
- Work with bitFlyer Japan HQ to study the marketability of new products and craft marketing strategies for the European market
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Three to five years hands-on growth hacking experience in an online services company (start-up exposure preferred)
- Firsthand experience in online advertising (SEM, affiliate, etc.)
- Experience in data driven campaign management (manage PDCA cycle based on KPIs)
- Develop our marketing framework by creating new ideas, testing and optimizing our marketing activities
- Monitor and enhance customer acquisition and activation performance
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Other European languages are desirable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €40,000.00 to €100,000.00 /year