bitFlyer is one of the largest crypto exchange in Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and exciting ways to buy, sell and spend crypto.
Our vision is to build a truly global crypto company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
The Operations officer role with bitFlyer is a peak into many exciting areas of the company. The role requires someone with a great attitude and a strong work ethics. The Operations officer will interact with customers daily, providing top quality support across multiple channels.
The environment is fast-paced and requires that you can think quickly on your feet. You are a natural problem solver and can maintain a friendly and professional tone in any situation. You have a strong attention to detail and can juggle many tasks at once. You work well in a team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. A familiarity and genuine interest in crypto currency and blockchain technology is a huge plus.
- Support the on-boarding process for bitFlyer EU customers
- Handle emails from bitFlyer EU customers
- Identify and escalate issues reported by customers
- Work closely with the compliance and finance teams
- Support oﬀice management in collaboration with bitFlyer management
- Help customers get the most value out of the bitFlyer EU service
- Great at both written and verbal communication
- Extremely driven and hardworking
- A natural problem solver
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Team player
- English and French proficiency required
- German proficiency desirable
- Other European languages and Japanese would be an advantage