About bitFlyer USA:
bitFlyer is a leading global cryptocurrency and blockchain company operating an exchange and marketplace to provide customers with a secure and convenient way to buy and sell crypto.
Our vision is to build a truly global company to reflect the international nature of cryptocurrencies. bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo and has since established regional headquarters in San Francisco for the US, and Luxembourg for the EU.
As such we’re a dynamic and international team with a passion for customers, business and technology.
bitFlyer USA is looking for an Institutional Sales Lead to oversee the growth and development of our institutional client programs. This person will be the face of bitFlyer USA to our corporate clients. You will establish systems and standards for onboarding institutional clients, from contract negotiations and offers to onboarding and integrations. You will understand our trading platform and liaise between our clients and internal engineering teams to help our clients optimize their integration. This person will develop relationships with our clients, understand their needs, and deliver customized solutions to match client unique needs. This role requires a unique mix of front-office sales and trading knowledge and a technical know-how to ensure our clients are getting the most out of our platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to have a direct positive impact on our business.
- Expand and improve institutional client coverage supporting market makers and liquidity providers.
- Onboard new institutional accounts, guiding them through KYC and assisting with their API integrations.
- Build and report on clear KPIs related to account registrations, activity and trading volumes.
- Work extremely close with the global sales and trading teams to leverage relationships and unify strategies across all 3 regions: US, EU and JP.
- Be the voice of our institutional customers for product features and enhancements on our roadmap.
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge and consultative skills.
- Provide valuable feedback and insight to the engineering team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of work experience in capital markets, sales and trading, institutional crypto or technical fields
- B.A/B.S. degree and/or equivalent professional experience
- Capable with data analysis tools: SQL, Tableau, PowerBI or similar
- Coding, programming, scripting experience is a huge plus
- High energy and self motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- A quantitative and qualitative aptitude and proven ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Japanese language skills are a plus but not required