A global crypto currency exchange is seeking a Business Office Manager / Project Coordinator to work out of our San Francisco office providing support for our office staff. We’re looking for someone who is eager to take on a support role that will touch nearly every area of our business. Experience relating to IT support tasks (basic) is a must for this role.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. A familiarity and genuine interest in crypto currencies and blockchain technology is desirable.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the facility, such as managing building office key cards and resolving any building issues
- Own all office-related projects, coordinates projects, and in-office/remote activities and gathering coordination
- Manages vendors; Negotiates the best rates and orders office food and supplies so that we are always fully stocked
- Oversees the maintenance of office equipment, including virtual inventory, and coordinate with finance on all office equipment usage including account management and administration
- Helps with the setup of new employees, ensuring their equipment, desk, virtual access, and swag are properly sent or set up prior to their first day of work
- Assists management with a variety of high-impact projects to amplify productivity
- Works closely with cross functional leaders to support them in day-to-day operations
- Organizes team activities and events for US and Global operations
- Fill gaps where needed, top to bottom, especially if a request doesn’t clearly fall under someone’s role
- Acts as a culture advocate and removes any logistical barriers for business growth
- Great at both written and verbal communication
- A relationship builder
- Extremely driven and hardworking
- A natural problem solver
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Metrics/systems driven
- College degree in business or related field with interest in economics, currency, finance
- Must have grit, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in office management and project coordination
- Understand cultural differences and have desire to make an impact in a global organization
- In office and virtual professional presence is a must
- Familiarity with G-Suite is a big PLUS
- Data analytic skills and experience data visualization solutions like tableau a plus.
- Knowledge of Japanese a huge plus.