bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and exciting ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We have raised over 4.1 billion yen (~$36 million) in venture capital funding. We are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
We are currently searching for an Affiliate Manager to administer our affiliate program and improve our overall affiliate performance.
This is a full time position (remote conditions negotiable), intended for the whole EU market.
bitFlyer offers to its collaborators a dynamic and exciting environment and projects on cryptocurrency and blockchain knowledge sharing with other team members and industry top minds.
- Recruit and manage a formidable portfolio of suitable affiliates contacts.
- Manage and keep alive partnership communications and deals negotiations with potential partners.
- Negotiate on behalf of the organization within the stipulated deals guidelines.
- Manage the affiliates on our affiliate platform (Impact).
- Perform reviews on their performance through sharp data analysis and generate reports on the matter easily understandable by all related stakeholders.
- Manage and attend regular meetings for discussion, reporting and decision making.
- Support the Marketing division in all activities seeking to improve the performance of the strategy of both the company and the division.
Desired skills and Experience:
- Proven education in the field of Marketing.
- Proven experience in the management of Impact.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in similar positions, preferably within the field of fintech, blockchain or payments institutions.
- Exposure to fast-changing/complex institutions/start-up environments desired.
- Proven track record of engaging with the blockchain community, crypto community and of nurturing affiliate networks.
- Fluency in 2 or more European languages preferred – fluent written and spoken English (mandatory) plus French or German.
- Japanese considered a plus.