bitFlyer is a leading global virtual currency and blockchain company. We operate a virtual currency exchange, which provides our customers with a convenient and exciting way to buy and sell virtual currencies. We are also a leader in enterprise blockchain technology with bitFlyer Blockchain’s Miyabi.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg.
We are a dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology. We have raised venture capital funding from world-class investors including Digital Currency Group and Mitsubishi UFJ Capital.
Join our Talent Network:
With future growth of our San Francisco office, we’re looking to build a robust network of talent to join our team. Whether you're a recent grad, a crypto enthusiast, or looking to bring your own unique skills and experience to a new and exciting industry, we’d love to learn more about you!
This posting is specifically for candidates that can work at our San Francisco office.
For engineering specific roles, please see bitFlyer Japan’s job portal via https://bitflyer.com/en-jp/rec...What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and opportunity for growth
- Sponsored 401K account with Guideline
- Catered lunch daily from some of the city’s tastiest local eateries
- Unlimited snacks and drinks from our office kitchen
- Annual budget for continued education
- Quarterly team building events off-site
- Semi-monthly industry “meetup” happy hours
- Sponsored health benefits offered from Blue Shield and Kaiser
- “Start up” culture in a fast paced and exciting industry
- A convenient office location in San Francisco’s Financial District
- A small and tightly knit team of high performing professionals
- An opportunity to be apart of a global team with potential to travel internationally
- Internships (pre/post grad)
- Marketing and Business Development
- Operations (Customer Support)
- Product (Business analysts and QA)
- Experience working with a startup and/or global team
- Interest in Japanese culture and/or Japanese language skills
- Genuine interest in Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies
- Experience working with a financial institution
- Include a cover letter to help make your application even more memorable
bitFlyer USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to build a team from the most diverse candidate pool that is reflective of our local community as well as our global team.