bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in the world by trade volume. We operate a virtual currency exchange, which provides our customers with a convenient and exciting way to buy and sell virtual currencies. We are also a leader in enterprise blockchain technology.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg becoming the first and only exchange to be licensed in Japan, the US and the EU.
We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology. We have raised over $36 million in venture capital funding from world-class investors including Digital Currency Group and Mitsubishi UFJ Capital.
We are seeking a seasoned digital marketing specialist/growth hacker to provide support during a temporary leave. You will accelerate our EU expansion and be an instrumental part of our growth story.
- Administer and provide support to all marketing strategies developed by bitFlyer EU, in hand with our Performance Marketing Manager.
- Find valuable opportunities for organic, viral and paid customer acquisition.
- Automate wherever possible. As you contribute to our growth, your work must scale accordingly.
- Build and optimize the entire funnel with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers.
- Report on core metrics of every communication and campaign with the ability to analyze campaign performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Listen to and engage with the online communities and act on their behalf.
- Build marketing strategies to acquire customers through online and offline channels.
- Develop our marketing framework by creating new ideas, testing and optimizing our marketing activities.
- Monitor and enhance customer acquisition and activation performance.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- A creative thinker.
- Knowledgeable about the customer journey.
- Experienced in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels.
- An extremely motivated self-starter.
- Adaptable to the ever- changing startup environment.
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Able to scale your campaigns and eventually your team with the company.
- Able to see the big picture while also focusing in on the most important tasks at hand.
- 3-5 years of hands-on growth hacking experience in an online services company (start-up exposure preferred).
- History of successfully implementing unique growth mechanisms to increase user engagement.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Experience in data-driven campaign management.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Impeccable writing skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven track record of listening & engaging with the online community and acting on their behalf.
- Fluent or some understanding of Japanese is not required but is a huge plus.
User Experience Design, Product Marketing, Public Relations, Market Research, A/B Testing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Management, Google Analytics, Growth Hacking.