We are looking for Accountant who can assist accounting and financial management for bitFlyer USA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of bitFlyer, Inc.. This role is responsible for maintaining a reporting infrastructure that meets our stakeholders’ (shareholders, regulators, banks, etc.) requirements.
The Accountant needs to be work closely with the parent entity’s accounting divisions and related parties. This role reports to CFO of bitFlyer USA.
- Assist monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting
- Process account payable and payroll based on existing process and software (Quickbooks, Online banking, Trinet, etc.)
- Report financial KPIs to management
- Improve processes and controls for accounting and payment
- Extract and process data that is required for reporting from database by working closely with accounting team and engineers of bitFlyer Japan
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent
- Working experience in financial institution or corporate accounting
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in Japanese is highly valued
- Knowledge in database (SQL)
- Experience in Fintech or at a virtual currency company