bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in the world. We operate a virtual currency exchange, which provides our customers with a convenient and exciting way to buy and sell virtual currencies. We are also a leader in enterprise blockchain technology.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg.
We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We have raised over $36 million in venture capital funding from world-class investors including Digital Currency Group and Mitsubishi UFJ Capital.
This is a great opportunity to become part of the bitFlyer USA team!
The bitFlyer Operations Specialist role is an exciting experience. The role requires someone with a great attitude and work ethic. Operations Specialists interact with customers daily, providing top quality support across multiple channels.
The environment is fast-paced and requires that you can think quickly on your feet. You are a natural problem solver and can maintain a friendly and professional tone in any situation. You have a strong attention to detail and can juggle many tasks at once. You work well on a team.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of our growth story. A familiarity and genuine interest in Bitcoin and blockchain technology is necessary.
This is not a remote position.
- Support the on-boarding process for bitFlyer USA customers
- Handle emails from bitFlyer USA customers
- Identify and escalate issues reported by customers
- Work closely with the compliance department
- Support oﬀice management in collaboration with bitFlyer management
- Help customers get the most value out of the bitFlyer USA service
- Great at both written and verbal communication
- Extremely driven and hardworking
- A natural problem solver
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Willing to work some weekends
- 0 - 1+ years experience in a customer facing position
- Familiarity with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to explain technical processes to non-technical clients
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Slack
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products and Google suite