bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and exciting ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We have raised over 4.1 billion yen (~$36 million) in venture capital funding.
Our platform has facilitated over $100 billion in bitcoin trades in 2017 alone.
We are backed by world-class investors including Digital Currency Group, SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
As a Mobile Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible of leading our mobile acquisition program across digital, social and offline channels and propel our upcoming product launches to success. A background in mobile app advertising is a must, but additional marketing experience is a plus.
- Grow and manage our digital acquisition program across various channels, with a mobile focus.
- Create and test high-growth-potential paid/organic campaigns on a consistent basis with the goal of maximizing user growth, while optimizing CPA, CAC and LTV
- Acquire a robust understanding of the acquisition funnel, identify KPIs and construct powerful strategies to enhance performance throughout the whole customer lifecycle
- Build our internal mobile measurement infrastructure, ensure attribution data accuracy, and develop a reporting structure to clearly communicate results
- Work with external agencies to ensure optimized campaign
- Construct and automate customer journeys at scale using marketing automation softwares in order to enhance user conversions
- Collaborate with other key roles at bitFlyer to help advise and enhance product
- Be a leader in online communities. Listen and engage what the crypto world is saying and act on their behalf
- Insanely data-driven and analytical
- An extremely motivated self-starter
- Adaptable to the ever- changing startup environment
- Passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Able to scale your campaigns and eventually your team with the company
- Able to see the big picture while also focusing in on the most important tasks at hand
- Deep knowledge and 1-2 years of experience in paid digital marketing, particularly mobile. You have a proven track record of delivering results, driving growth and creating efficiency
- Experience with mobile marketing attribution platforms
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Impeccable writing skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Fluent or some understanding of Japanese is not required but is a huge plus
Mobile Marketing,SEO/SEM, Product Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Market Research, CRM, Excel, PowerPoint, A/B Testing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Management, Google Analytics, Growth Hacking, Google Adwords, Tableau, User Experience Design.