bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in Japan. We operate a virtual
currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and
exciting ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the
international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world
simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional
headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg. We are a
fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual
currency and blockchain technology.
We have raised over 4.1 billion yen (~$36 million) in venture capital funding. Our
platform has facilitated over $250 billion in bitcoin trades in 2017.
We are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho
Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
We are looking for a SEO and Content Specialist who will accelerate our European expansion. You will be supporting our Management in planning, implementing and managing our SEO and on-site content strategy. Creativity, attention to detail and data analysis are key components in ensuring campaign efficiency. You will report directly to the Marketing Director of bitFlyer Europe.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story.
A familiarity and genuine interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is highly desirable.
Search Engine Optimisation and Content Specialist duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO and Content strategy
- Optimize landing pages for a maximimum conversion rate through A/B testing
- Experience in multi-lingual and multi-geography SEO
- Plan and deploy a multi-geography landing page strategy
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Develop SEO and Content marketing dashboard
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization to the Management
- Work with the marketing team to properly implement SEO best practices
- Manage translation of all on-site content into multiple languages
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience as a SEO specialist or similar role
- Strong knowledge of technical SEO requirements
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools and other SEO planning tools
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Excellent written English
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Critical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Other European languages are desirable