bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and exciting ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We have raised over 4.1 billion yen (~$36 million) in venture capital funding. Our platform has facilitated over $250 billion in bitcoin trades in 2017.
We are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
We are looking for a SEM Specialist who will accelerate our European expansion. You will be supporting our Management in planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. Creativity, attention to detail and data analysis are key components in ensuring campaign efficiency. You will report directly to the management of bitFlyer Europe.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story.
A familiarity and genuine interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is desirable.
Search Engine Marketing Specialist duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization to the Management
- Work with the marketing team to properly implement SEO best practices
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience as a SEM specialist or similar role
- Experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Critical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Other European languages are desirable