bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and exciting ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We have raised over 4.1 billion yen (~$36 million) in venture capital funding. Our platform has facilitated over $250 billion in bitcoin trades in 2017.
We are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
We are looking for an experienced data-focused performance marketer with hands on experience of the key digital acquisition channels such as Google Adwords, Paid social, mobile distribution networks, affiliates and display networks, who will accelerate our European expansion. You will be finding new ways to reach and acquire new users for our cryptocurrency exchange at the best possible CPA
The ideal candidate has experience of managing large digital marketing budgets and in utilising these on a pure performance basis to reach desired CPA, CPI and new user KPIs. Creativity, attention to detail, numbers obsessive and data focused are key characteristics for this role. You will report directly to the bitFlyer Europe Head of Marketing.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story.
A familiarity and genuine interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is desirable.
Candidate is expected to relocate to Luxembourg, however there is also possibility for selected candidate to be based in London upon wish.
- Planning and hands on execution of user acquisition campaigns across main digital formats (display, native, search, social, mobile etc)
- Measurement planning, performance analysis and overview reporting to senior management
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks which you will utilise in continuous refinement and enhancement of campaign performance towards goals
- Manage relationships with various marketing channels and key contacts to stay ahead of the competition
- Test and suggest new marketing channels and opportunities for bitFlyer to explore.
- Drive conversion rate efficiency through a robust A/B testing programme
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of operational experience in performance marketing for large consumer acquisition campaigns across all key digital channels
- Hands on experience of managing, optimising and creating marketing campaigns
- In depth knowledge of AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Native, display and Mobile channels
- A strong self started and the ability to work well autonomously and continuously strive to optimise towards given KPIs
- Experience with excel, reporting tools, Google Analytics and in analysing data, with a particular focus on funnels, CPA and LTV
- Adwords certification or IAB/similar certificates for digital marketing a plus
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Other European languages are desirable