bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and exciting ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We have raised over 4.1 billion yen (~$36 million) in venture capital funding. Our platform has facilitated over $250 billion in bitcoin trades in 2017.
We are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
We are looking for an experienced data-focused performance marketer who will accelerate our European expansion. You will be finding new ways to reach and acquire new users for our cryptocurrency exchange. You will also be responsible for other marketing related tasks on an ad-hoc basis, to help fulfil our wider marketing and growth goals.
The ideal candidate has experience of managing large digital marketing budgets and in utilising these on a pure performance basis to reach desired CPA, CPI and new user KPIs. Creativity, attention to detail and data analysis are key components in ensuring campaign efficiency. You will report directly to the management of bitFlyer Europe.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story.
A familiarity and genuine interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is desirable.
Digital Media Planner/Buyer Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing user acquisition campaigns across main digital formats (display, native, search)
- Pre-launch measurement planning, performance analysis and overview reporting to senior management
- Establish KPIs and benchmarks which you will utilise in continuous refinement and enhancement of campaign performance towards goals
- Manage relationships with various marketing channels and key contacts to stay ahead of the competition
- Work with bitFlyer Japan HQ to study the marketability of new products and craft marketing strategies for the European market
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of operational experience in performance marketing for large consumer acquisition campaigns across all key digital channels
- Hands on experience of managing, optimising and creating marketing campaigns
- In depth knowledge of AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Native, display and Mobile channels
- The ability to work well autonomously and continuously strive to optimise towards given KPIs
- Experience with excel, reporting tools, Google Analytics and in analysing data, with a particular focus on funnels, CPA and LTV
- Adwords certification or IAB/similar certificates for digital marketing a plus
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Other European languages are desirable